Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission of this article is in accordance with the Focus and Scope of IARTEM e-journal.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript is proofread and written in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Submission of a manuscript indicates the author's intention to publish in this journal. The author is familiar with the journal's peer review process, Open Access policy, Copyright notice and Privacy statement.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. The manuscript is cleaned from any information that can identify the author. The ‘properties’ of the manuscript have been checked to make sure that no author name is detailed there.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
IARTEM e-journal offers public access (Open Access) to all of its content, following the principle of making the access to research free, which produces a larger global interchange of knowledge.
Content published in IARTEM e-journal is – unless otherwise is stated – licensed through Creative Commons License BY-NC-ND 4.0. Content can be copied, distributed and disseminated in any medium or format under the following terms:
Attribution: You must give appropriate credit and provide a link to the license
Non-Commercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
No derivatives: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Notice: No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Authors who publish in IARTEM e-journal accept the following conditions:
Author(s) retains copyright to the article and give IARTEM e-journal rights to first publication while the article is licensed under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. This license allows sharing the article for non-commercial purposes, as long as the author and first publishing place IARTEM e-journal are credited.
The author is free to publish and distribute the work/article after publication in IARTEM e-journal, as long as the journal is referred to as the first place of publication. Submissions that are under consideration for publication or accepted for publication in IARTEM e-journal cannot simultaneously be under consideration for publication in other journals, anthologies, monographs or the like. By submitting contributions, the author accepts that the contribution is published online in IARTEM e-journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.